Did you know that Votiva is the number one choice in providing safe and effective treatment for feminine health? The Votiva treatment is appropriate for any female who has given birth, gone through menopause, as well as those who are experiencing post-menopausal symptoms as a result of a hysterectomy or breast cancer treatments. Votiva is a non-invasive treatment now being offered by Amaro Integrative Medicine. Votiva treatments use radio-frequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, without discomfort or downtime. The results are nothing short of miraculous. So if you have been wanting to make some changes and improve your exterior appearance, sex life, incontinence, and much more, come in to discuss what Votiva can do for you! Call today to schedule your appointment!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Votiva is the ONLY device FDA cleared for the therapeutic treatment of sexual dysfunction & as an adjunct to kegel exercises for tightening the pelvic floor.
- Mona Lisa is not cleared for strengthening of the pelvic floor muscles, nor for all ages/skin types.
- Thermiva is a mono-polar radiofrequency (RF) device requiring a grounding pad to avoid burns.
- Votiva uses bi-polar RF improving safety, efficiency, and faster treatment times over older RF models.
- Votiva is the ONLY device with built-in temperature control for added safety and effectiveness.
- Votiva is may be utilized for multiple symptoms (sexual dysfunction, stress urinary incontinence, atrophy, external cosmetic appearance, pelvic floor strengthening, vaginal dryness/thinning) versus older ablative treatments which are really only meant for atrophic vaginitis (post-menopausal vaginal dryness and thinning).
Q: What happens during treatment?
The treatment will seem similar to your annual exam, and may be even quicker. Your healthcare provider will insert the radio frequency tip into your vagina and deliver energy "pulses". The total treatment time is as little as six minutes up to twenty-five minutes depending on various factors. It takes 12-15 minutes for most women.
Q: Does the treatment hurt?
The radio frequency energy pulses are painless. Some patients report minor discomfort from the insertion of the wand due to vaginal dryness.
Q: Who is this treatment for?
The Votiva treatment is appropriate for any female who has given birth, gone through menopause, as well as those who are experiencing post-menopausal symptoms as a result of a hysterectomy or breast cancer treatments. The Votiva treatment is particularly well-suited for patients who cannot, or who prefer not to receive estrogen therapy.
Q: How soon should I expect to feel results?
Many patients have reported that they experienced relief right away. Virtually all patients have experienced relief by the second treatment.